Saturday 1 October 2011

love mae...

I absolutely adore 'love mae'...
Sooooo beautiful and whimsical!
Looking at their website recently, they have some lovely new products so I thought I'd do a little post feature...


 Eat like a bird Dinnerset
How gorgeous are these colours.
Lovely soft sugary pastels and the patchwork look birds, vintage floral, bunting, ooh yum!
( i feel a purchase coming on, I need those bowls in my life!)

Dinosaur Dinner Set

Loving their melamine dinnerware

stormy bouquet wrapping paper

Stunning wrapping paper

sweet nothings

'Sweet Nothings' home decals

sweet nothings


mini up up & away

Mini Up and Away fabric decals

Pantry Labels

Pantry labels!
(definitely need these, how cute!)

Pantry Labels


Be sure to have a look at their website here.
They also have a fab blog.

(all images from the love mae website, link above)

Happy shopping!
SHARE:
Blog Design Created by pipdig