Tuesday 10 July 2012

Oooh scrapbooks...

I was having a bit of sort in my studio a few weekends ago and found some old scrapbooks.
Aahh scrapbooks....oh to have the time to sit blissfully cutting an' a pasting eh!

The amount of hours I must have been spent with the scissors and pritt stick and surrounded by magazines in my Uni days...

And now, how easy it is to quickly pull a mood/trend board together on the good old mac, saving lots of gorgeousness to a desktop folder or such, dragging, clipping masking, moving about, easy to amend if need be, or to add to, etc... aaahh a lot easier, and far less time consuming...but as much fun?

Here are a few little pics of mine...










I did consider throwing them out, scanning in the loveliest bits and saving them on my mac for future use...but I couldn't do it to them! 
It would be wrong...
So there they will remain, a bit of design nostalgia, sitting alongside the ever growing book collection, 
and happy they will be there too I'm sure.

x x x
SHARE:
Blog Design Created by pipdig