Sunday 28 April 2013

Snaps from the Lake District...

Well, I'm a bit late getting around to sorting the pics I took in the Lake District, but out of quite a few, heres a little gathering of my favourites...
We stayed in the very lovely Old Post House in Lakeside.

Oh, and you know the song, 'Four Seasons in One Day'...?
Well, we seemed to have four seasons in one week;
waking up to snow on our very first day there, then bright glorious sunshine, followed by rain.
A little strange, but still a wonderful week!


love these li'l guys...check out their bright orange feet!


our home for the week



a wintery day on lake windermere in march!


a fresh spring day


a walk in the woods with my boys



 

hello!






(all photos taken by me for loveprinstudio blog)


x x x
SHARE:
Blog Design Created by pipdig