Saturday 3 August 2013

Cherries cherries cherries!

I've been snacking on a lot of cherries lately in one form or another...
You probably saw my recent post on those super rich chocolate brownies with little cherry jewels hidden inside, mmm...
I think it goes back to when i was little and my Dad used to buy 
brown paper bags of them from our local market.
I loved nothing more than nibbling on them as he passed them to me after picking out the stone, 
bless him!


(photo above taken by me for use on loveprintstudio blog)

So... gotta love the simple things right?
I couldn't resist taking a quick snap of these little cherry jewels, all washed and ready to nibble on.

I also thought whilst we're on the subject, I'd do a little recipe round up of things cherry related.
These guys are all on the 'to make/bake' list




enjoy

x x x
SHARE:
Blog Design Created by pipdig