Monday 3 March 2014

Instagram snaps...February 2014

Apologies for the lack of posting at the end of last week but I was away for a few days in Amsterdam.
So, I've popped in today with my Instagram snaps from February (slightly extended one this month).
Heres what I've been up to...

Buying gorgeous nail varnishes in shades that are all ready for Spring
Plenty of walking with the pooch
A cheeky book purchase of 'Paper to Petal' after getting book envy when seeing a friends copy, yum!
(just need to actually buy the bits and bobs and make them now, eeek!)
And how can we forget...it was Valentines Day, and I made homemade jammies, mmm.
Paper & Cloth were at Indigo in Paris
Loveprintstudio now has a facebook page
I watched one of my all time fave films on a rainy Sunday
And there was an actual blue sky for at least one afternoon, wooo!
Ooh and 'Where'd you go Bernadette' is my current read...thanks to the lovely Tamsin Seed aka Studio Seed for the recomendation :-)

So..here we go with March!


x x x

SHARE:
Blog Design Created by pipdig