Monday 26 May 2014

Colour crush...

Well, I'm back from across the pond, and we had an amazing little stint in NYC.
Paper & Cloth exhibited the SS15 collection alongside lots of lovely, talented guys and gals at Surtex, and it  all looked bloomin' fantastic!
The show seems to get bigger and better every year.
I was able to meet some lovely ladies I've got to know through this wonderful thing called the internet and various social media sites, so was really happy to be able to put faces to all the names.
If you got the chance to go, exhibitor or visitor, I hope you had a great time too.

So, with today being a bank holiday here in the UK, and the weather is looking good so far... (everything crossed it stays that way) what better post to start back with after my mini blog holiday...
a colour crush, mmmmm!
And a very happy shiny colour crush post it is too...



1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |

(clockwise from top left)

x x x

SHARE:
Blog Design Created by pipdig