Friday 6 March 2015

Something for the weekend...Caramel upside down banana cake

This caramel banana upside down cake is to die for, seriously good.
I had a few bananas to use up, sitting there, slowly getting browner and browner as the days went on, and rather than going for the typical banana bread, I went for something more 'puddingy', and definitely wasn't disappointed.
I found the original recipe over on 'pretty simple sweet' blog.
I used greek yoghurt instead of sour cream and halved the amount of sugar in the cake (believe me, it's sweet enough with all that gooey, caramel gorgeousness, mmm)
Here are a few snaps of the end result...
(don't worry, it wasn't burnt, thats all that sticky goodness I was telling you about, nom nom nom)


(all above images copyright of louise/ loveprintstudio blog)

x x x
SHARE:
Blog Design Created by pipdig